Saturday, May 18, 2013

Blog 25: Mentorship

Literal

Mentorship Hour Log Here!

Contact Information:
Daniel Rascon
(626)-419-8232

Interpretive

By working all of these hours, I have gained countless connections who ultimately are huge resources for me when I begin to venture into drifting myself.  Many of the drivers here are very willing to help others but you just have to ask and with this project I gained the confidence to go for it and ask questions.  The most important connection and resource I have now is Spike Chen, a pro amateur drifter who is literally living out my essential question.  With the knowledge he has given me I can now enter drifting in a much more effective way as well a have him as a resource if anything comes up.


Applied


From working extensive hours at Adam's Motorsports Park I have gained the ability to critically analyze drifts and understand the judging criteria much better.  This will help me when I am on trrack in my own car because I will know what points on the course are more critical than others as well as understand fully, what the judges wis to see.  This puts me in a great advantageous position against any competitors who may be riding the fence about these things. This leads back to my essential question which ultimately means I can secure a win much more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment