Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Blog 26: Senior Project Reflection

1.) What are you most proud of in your 2 hour presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

In my experience this entire year I feel the thing I am most proud of is my ability to actually drift.  Spending an entire school year studying the techniques and actually watching them live has helped me really gain a wholesome drifting experience where I can now go to events and understand them inside and out.  If I were myself to try and drift I would definitely have the confidence and the skills necessary to pull it off.  I also understand the competitive aspect of it as well which gives me a leg up on the competition because I have spent my time learning the ins and outs of the leagues as well as how to build and maneuver the vehicle which will mean less time and money spent because I will not be wasting resources trying to learn as I go.

2.) What assessment would you give yourself
AE
What assessment would you give yourself overall
P

3.) What worked for you in your senior project?
Completing ample research checks. I did a lot to gather enough research to make the final binder and presentation very whole.

4.) What didn't work?
Leaving certain assignments for last minute definitely did not help. I would try my best to do everything with enough time.

5.) How has your project helped you in your future endeavors?
I aspire to drift one day and with this project I have found the forum at Adams Motorsports Park to do so. I have also made many connections with people like Spike Chen and Eric Cantore who can help mentor me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment